Office Hours and Service Fees:
- Sessions typically last for 50 minutes. My fee for office visits is $125 for individuals and $145 for couples. I offer a limited number of sliding scale sessions based on ability to pay.
- I am also a Distance Credentialed Counselor, which allows my clients to have video counseling sessions via computer within the comfort of their homes or offices. Go to: https://bear.breakthrough.com
- Payment is due at time of service and may be made by cash, check, debit/credit card, and if paying in advance, PayPal.
- I am generally available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Insurance: Many clients receive reimbursement through their insurance carriers. I will provide you with the documentation required by third-party payers for reimbursement.
Please give at least 48 hours notice on cancellations to avoid charges for scheduling my time.
Communication Between Sessions:
- There is no charge for administrative communication, such as payment or setting up appointments.
- Therapeutic communication by phone will be billed in ten-minute increments. There will be no charge for the first ten minutes of communication. I do not conduct therapy via text or email.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening situation, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Please fill out the patient intake form, read and sign the informed consent document, and bring these two documents to your first therapy session. Also, it’s important to read the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) informing you of your rights regarding patient confidentiality and keep it for your own files.